Dungeon Bowl Week 1

DUNGEON BOWL!


Season 2 of the I96 Blood Bowlers has begun again. I am fielding my Slaanesh Sleazes, a Slaanesh themed Chaos Pact team. I got 2nd last season, let's see how we can do this season. 

Week 1:

The Dungeon Bowl Cup

Week 1 GAME Slaanesh Sleazes Vs Dirty Ducks

Jim: What's that smell? Is it the dungeon refuge pile or you Bob? 

Bob: Sorry, had a Dwarven Tosser's Taco platter, special sandwich for last season's winning team. Delicious but gives me the sharts something fierce!

Jim: Perfect, anyways let's get to the other action not happening out of your rear...

Bob: Oh yeah season opener, Slaanesh Sleazes Vs The Dirty Ducks. This is the third time I saw these teams clash, the last time the Sleazes had poppa Slaanesh on the mind because they put a hurt on the Ducks to proceed to the finals last season. And this game was not much different.

Jim: well a little bit Bob, the game had so many ups and downs it was hard to keep track of the game.

Bob: Might have been because we were constantly getting sprayed by blood....

Jim: Could be Bob, the Ducks had the skills buy not the muscles it would appear, as Ducks starting becoming Dead Ducks.

Bob: Yeah I thought I was going to lose my lunch when I saw the Slaanesh double headed ogre, Oslo & Pierre rip the head off of the Duck's ogre, Barf, and toss it down the field..

Jim: didn't count as a touch down, but it was quite exciting...

Bob: Yes so a moment of silence for Barf please......

Jim:.......

Bob: Yeah, well even though that happened and some other Ducks got hurt real bad, those little humans got skills!

Jim: I'll say, with fellow players falling right and left they kept fighting and nearly won the game with a miracle throw, but alas, the catcher was covered in so much of his compatriot's gore, the ball slipped out and left us with a tie game.

Bob: Will the Ducks recover? Will the Sleazes hold onto the damn ball? We will see....(PFT!!!)

Jim: ...... 



Comments

Popular Posts