Dungeon Bowl Week 2

DUNGEON BOWL!


Season 2 of the I96 Blood Bowlers has begun again. I am fielding my Slaanesh Sleazes, a Slaanesh themed Chaos Pact team. I got 2nd last season, let's see how we can do this season. 

Week 2:

The Dungeon Bowl Cup

Week 2 GAME Slaanesh Sleazes Vs Yuppies

Jim: Bob....BOB! Are you asleep?

Bob: No, just looking at the Yuppie cheerleaders....hmmm, 

Jim: Well Bob as enticing as they may be, this game really was a bit more exciting than I expected.

Bob: Well I expected some elven heads to fly, but they kept on living after each horrible beating.

Jim: Yeah, they are not going to look too pretty anymore, but what does that matter when you got all your limbs still?

Bob: I got a little giddy inside though when I saw that miracle throw of the Slaanesh gobo into the Yuppies end zone. 

Jim: Who wouldn't? It was a glorious thing...almost as glorious as when one of the Star Yupps dodged in and out of opposition, after losing 5 players and slapping the Sleaze's Dark Elf, The Duke down to the mat causing a loose ball and almost a winning touchdown for the Yupps.

Bob: I live for moments like these, cept for the tie game part and the part where no heads were thrown around...sigh...

Jim: Well who knows, next time maybe those biguns can actually rip some heads and or limbs off.

JIM AND BOB: TILL NEXT TIME KEEP THOSE SPIKES SHARP!












Comments

Popular Posts