Dungeon Bowl Week 5

DUNGEON BOWL!


Season 3 of the I96 Blood Bowlers has begun again. I am fielding my Slaanesh Sleazes, a Slaanesh themed Chaos Pact team. I got 2nd last season, let's see how we can do this season. 

Week 5:



Week 5 GAME: Slaanesh Sleazes vs Razor's Edge


Bob: Elves....

Jim: Your distaste for them runs deep I know Bob

Bob: These are the worst, Dark Elves, they smell like mushrooms and taste like mushrooms.

Jim: I wouldn't know, but I do know they can throw a mean spike to the face!

Bob: Are a lot bloodier then those cartwheeling forest goblins, the wood elves.

Jim: Did you know we have wood elves this season Bob? 

Bob: WHAT?? Hold on...rrrrarrrr RETCHHHHHHH

Jim: PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER 

Bob: Sorry, I'm allergic to them...

Jim: Let's get to the game

Bob: Erfff, it would seem that the Slaanesh Sleazes have not spilt enough blood for their god as it seems to be going down hill for them...

Jim: Well they really tried to make up for it in this game, they smashed elf after elf. Even that elusive assassin.

Bob: I kind of liked that guy...for an elf

Jim: I'm sure he'll be fine...much better then the Sleaze's lineman Elroy you just took a Exclusive Tosser Copper Mug to the bean.

Bob: Yeah, not sure if he'll walk right again,

Jim: Oh and the crowd is really needing sated blood and shoot another mug to the Sleaze's ogre's eye. 

Bob: Whew, looks like the apothecary put the eye back in.

; border: 0px; font-family: gotham, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.57143em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"> Jim: Yeah he just moved one of the four to the other side.

Bob: Nice to have spares, that's what I said to this guy I ripped the arm off of back in the Snot Bowl

Jim: That was a great game..this one is nice too, seems to be going the way of the elf though.

Bob: Yep and the elves can prance and throw balls for days!

Jim: Well they just pranced their way into the end zone, 2-1, the Razor's Edge

Bob: Bloody Elves..really bloody, no seriously covered in gore

Jim: Great game my friends.

JIM & BOB: Step on a snotling, crush a goblin, push an ork, but never, talk about a troll's mother! 






Comments

Popular Posts