Dungeon Bowl! Week 7

DUNGEON BOWL!


Season 2 of the I96 Blood Bowlers has begun again. I am fielding my Slaanesh Sleazes, a Slaanesh themed Chaos Pact team. I got 2nd last season, let's see how we can do this season. 

Week 7:




GAME: Slaanesh Sleazes vs The Teef City Tearers

Bob: whimper...whimper...

Jim: Bob, why so sad? Was your heart broken when the Sleazes lost their third game? Was it too much for you to handle?

Bob: No way, just got this Bloodthirster Blood Sauce in my eye, stuff is hot!

Jim: Oh, well that's good, but yes they Sleazes fell to the Tearers. A grueling game for the Sleazes.

Bob: Yes, I heard that Helmut was supposed to appear...

Jim: Yeah, funny story to that. Apparently the Tearers, so worried to see Helmut on the field, posed one of their Black Orcs as a Mama Tearer, the Coach's mom....

Bob: Really?

Jim: No, seriously, "she" came out and begged Helmut to come out and hurt her boys and with so many tears and wailing, Helmut just left, the wailing was just horrid. Took the money and ran...

Bob: Wow...

Jim: Yeah, then to mock them further, "she" came out on the field and proceeded to beat down the already unlucky Sleazes.

Bob: Those dirty orks, I LOVE IT!

Jim: Yeah, they are great. Did you see how they were punching that guy till his eye came out?

Bob: That was a pure delight

Jim: ahhh....but I hear....with rumor of Slaanesh's return...the Sleazes are gonna take one more go at the title.

Bob: Yeah I heard the same, some bloody decree they issued too

Jim: Yes, woe to the soul that finds themselves in front of them limping or needing mercy

Bob: None received, none given. Mom taught me that lesson

Jim: Great woman she was

BOB & JIM: Till next season, MAY YOUR FOES WOUNDS FESTER AND THEIR TOES FALL OFF!







Comments

Popular Posts