Kill Team Game 1 Vs Some Chaos Renegades

Or I should say WAY TOO MANY RENEGADES!! I tried out Kill Team, with my Harlequins; during a event at IMPERIUM GAMES, with a compatriot Brian and HIS ACTUALLY PAINTED ARMY, his Chaos Renegades. We were both terribly ignorant of the rules, scenarios and commands. I think he had way too many guys and I had no clue about command points specifically for the scenario we played, AMBUSH. The scenario calls for one team to be the ambusher and the other the ambushee. I got the best one for Harlequinns, ambushee. As you can see in the images, barely in Harleys, because they ran like cowards for their lives and made it off the board. WHAT we didn't know was that there were commands that you could play to slow down a fast team like Harlequins. Since we didn't know that, I jumped into combat, saw how stupid it was for me to battle 24 plus wounds vs my 6 and retreated. Hopped over my enemies with my flipbelts and ran for the hills. He had 20 troops and we missed the part where you only can have 12 or something on that first one...I don't know. We were a little lost. Regardless it was awesome seeing a painted team and to shoot the shit with someone that has as much interest in the painting side of the hobby as I do. I could have talked about that all night, and almost did. Here's some pics, mostly of blurry images of his army and 2 Harleys running away. I see the advantage of running and gunning though and I now know to READ the scenario before playing.

Comments

Popular Posts