Kill Team THE FINAL BATTLE

Well...what can I say. I like the game, but with a limited support from my local store and not much love amongst the gamers I know, I think this may be my final Kill Team battle for now. It was a epic 4 team battle of 2 teams of marines Vs Harlys and Deathguard. A repeating theme as not many were playing Kill Team in my locale which led to fighting repetitious teams.  This battle turned sour for the Harleys too as I committed them to hand to hand right away again. In all, I am glad I played and learned a little about pacing and some aspects of how 40k runs as I would like to continue battles in AOS and 40k. I doubt my Kill Team will continue on from here however.




Technically I played one more game after this with the new Commander rules and got destroyed by a psychically charged Tzeentch team. Psychics are the bane of Harleys that cannot save against mortal wounds, which psychic power cause. But alas, I took no pics of that battle. 

Comments

Popular Posts