WTF IS MY D&D CHARACTER???

WHO THE F*** IS MY D&D CHARACTER???


I absolutely love random tables and auto generated systems. The more random the better. I like when you can mix random with structure so that one bounces off the next. And what great system of RANDOM is the website whothefuckismydndcharacter.com. So simple, just a funny auto generate a character to stir up the old brain muscle and get the creative juice flowing like dwarven ale. Here are some delightful ones I randomed in 10 seconds. 


I'M GOING TO ROLL THE STATS FOR A FUCKING
SENTIMENTAL HALFLING SORCERER FROM THE ROYAL COURT WHO IN HINDSIGHT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE TREASURE MAP TATTOOED ON THEMSELVES

I'M GOING TO ROLL THE STATS FOR A FUCKING
DEPENDABLE DWARF MONK FROM A POOR DAIRY FARM WHO STARTED A REBELLION IN THE NORTHERN MOUNTAINS

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING
INSENSITIVE GNOME PALADIN FROM A CITY THAT NEVER SLEPT WHO IS GETTING TOO OLD FOR ALL THIS

How can you not roll with these? Such great starting points and you can mix and match or just randomize again! So GO MAKE SOME FUCKING CHARACTERS!

Comments

Popular Posts